Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! JANUARY KIT IS UP!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Wow 2009 already! I remember when I was a kid and the year 2000 sounded like some kind of space age year!

We are here with a brand new kit with some GORGEOUS paper! This is another set that you will have a hard time choosing which paper to use! Here are a few of my personal layouts. I will post more details later but I have some kits to get ready!!

(PS - our message board was down for 2 days but is back up and running) Come say hello!




7 comments:

AmyInKy said...

These are all great. Let it snow is my favorite.

Addie said...

Wow! I haven't looked at the new paper too much yet. It looks great! Love the layouts, so colorful!

EmmaJ said...

These papers look fun! Love the pages you have created.

Anonymous said...

These are all great...you are so talented! My fav is Artic Blast!

Love the kit too, I don't know how you do it! They are always great!

Can't wait to see February! LOL

Melanie said...

What fun layouts! I really like the colors in the papers--so pretty.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love this kit and your layouts. No wonder you said it was your favorite January kit ever. It is gorgeous! Happy New Year Erica

Carrie said...

So beautiful. Love the glittery snowflakes!