Wednesday, July 1, 2009

JULY GUEST DESIGNER...... LINDSEY!!!

I was so excited to have Lindsey (blondegirrlie on message board) Guest Design for us this month. She always has such beautiful photos and layouts! She is very inspiring. Even with her busy life with her son and work, she manages to get layouts done! Here little boy is absolutely adorable a pefect model. We have all loved getting to know her better on the message board and look forward to her moving to the northwest later this year! Here is a little something more from her:

"Before I get started on my not so exciting bio I just want to thank Erica for giving me a chance to be the guest designer for July! This kit was SO fun to work with and the layouts I did with it all came together so easily! Hmmm well I started scrapbooking in about the 10th grade but not consistently or seriously until my son was born in 2007. Even in two short years my style has changed dramtically and it continues to evolve. I can't remember exactly, but I think I heard about Personal Scrapper from a scrapbook magazine forum that I used to frequent. I checked out the website and one thing led to another and here I am :o) My very first kit was waiting for me when I came home from the hospital after delivering my son. I remember being in the hospital and being anxious to get home to see it! I love getting kits each month and it has seriously made it so much easier to scrap! I love the ladies on the message board and all the inspiration, kind words and prayers I get from them mean so much. Thank you for this opportunity! "




11 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Well done Lindsey....you have a lovely scrapping style and you make it look so easy. Congratulations on being the guest designer this month.

aka........Millermath said...

Wonderful Lo's....Congrats on being guest designer!!!!!

AmyInKy said...

Congratulations, Lindsey!!! I love your clean style. ;)

Melanie said...

Congrats, Lindsey! Your layouts are just gorgeous!

Jenn (hannahsmommy2004) said...

Congrats, Lindsey These layouts are breathtaking!

Heidi said...

Way to rock the kit, Lindsey! I love your style!

EmmaJ said...

Lindsey this kit is what I think your personality would be if it were a paper. It seems to fit your style so well! Great pages!

Lisa in Texas said...

Lindsey, your pictures are so striking and the layout you design showcase them so well. I am so excited to see what you have done with this wonderful kit! Thanks for all the great inspiration!

Amy Pitts said...

Wow these are great! Congrats on being a guest designer.

Melanie said...

The layouts are absolutely fabulous....the pictures are fantastic too! I can't wait for my kit so I can lift your ideas!
Melanie

Star Rork said...

Lindsey, I LOVE that 1st layout! You did such a fantastic job with this kit girl! I have watched your style evolve since you've been on the boards and its been great!