Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SEPTEMBER KIT - OCTOBER AFTERNOON

Wow - did I actually forget to post September's layouts???




We were very fortunate to be the FIRST company to have October Afternoon's new lines Report Card and Farm Fresh. What a fun set of papers to work with!

I loved using the chipboard letters from Scenic Route that were white with a grid (like grid paper). I really felt like they went well with the kit. Since they were big and bold, we also used a great smaller font from PaperTrunk. I loved the combination of the 2 alphabets.
Instead of ribbon this month, we used the Bazzill paper strips. I love the variety of patterns and how easy they were to add a little something to a page.

Flair! Yes, we used some flair from American Crafts. I really like the fun aspect of these embellishments!

Other items in the kit included journaling stickers and punctuation chipboard shapes from Scenic Route and brads from Boxer Scrapbooks.
We still have some September kits available to purchase.



2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your layouts with this kit!

Can't wait to lay my hands on these gorgeous papers:)

Sasha Holloway said...

lovin the layouts .. fab.