Thursday, October 1, 2009

OCTOBER GUEST DESIGNER.....

I am very excited to announce our Guest Designer for October. This is her first time Guest Designing for us but she is not new to PersonalScrapper! We have had the privilege of getting to know her on our message board! Guest Designer is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JONI!

Here is a bio from Joni and then her fabulous layouts! She did so many that I lost count!

"I started scrapbooking in late 2001 when I was trying to preserve a memory of a recently lost pet. I was so glad I was already involved in this hobby when my son, Joseph, was born in 2003. I was involved in “another” kit club and it was not quite meeting my needs, when a fellow scrapper showed me a Personal Scrapper kit. Well, that was in September of 2006 and I received my first kit October 2006 and I’ve never looked back (and cancelled the “other kit” shortly thereafter).
My husband John supports my “habit”, I mean “addiction”, I mean “craft” --- knowing that I’m preserving memories for our son and his future family. I’m truly blessed (we've been married 17 years).
In the last year or so, I realized that I was “missing something”…. I found out what it was!!! It was the message board at PS. I’ve been so blessed to meet so many great gals, build connections and get some incredible inspiration from my fellow scrappers. I can truly say that I’m honored to be part of this wonderful community. "





Fantastic job Joni! What is your favorite layout that she created? My favorite is the sweet baby and pumpkin page!

9 comments:

AmyInKy said...

I love what Joni did with the chipboard tree on "Be Careful" - how cool!

lydia "inaru" said...

Wonderful layouts Joni!! Congrats being Guest Designer. I love the layout with the circle made with rick rack!!!

Angela said...

Love all of them but my favorite is the circle ric rac one I have ot lift that one for sure!!

Addie said...

Awesome layouts Joni! My fav is the circle design with the ric rac! Congrats on Guest Designer and it was nice to learn more about you!

Unknown said...

Awesome job Joni!! LOVE the ric rac circle one!!!

Melanie said...

Joni--Yea! You have done a fabulous job with the kit. It is fun to see your creations.

EmmaJ said...

Great pages Joni! I love the baby sleeping by the pumpkins!

Lisa in Texas said...

Congrats Joni! You rocked this kit! Love them all, especially the "BALANCE" page!

Melanie said...

Great job Joni!

Love the sweet baby with the pumpkin photos!

Peekaboo...I love you. Made me chuckle, I like the rhyme!

Melanie (the other one)