Sunday, January 3, 2010

January Kit Guest Designer...

Welcome 2010!

We are so excited to have Melanie C. guest design for us this month! She does a fanastic job on her layouts! I am always inspired after seeing her work! Thank you Mel (and you are on the front page of PersonalScrapper this month!). Here is a little bio from her:

I am so excited to be the guest designer for January! I loved this kit! I even pulled out a photo with my sisters and I as kids because I loved the pink snowflake paper and had to use it.


I joined PS in December 2006, right after my oldest son was born, but I didn't join the message board until over a year ago. I wish I joined sooner....I love hearing what my online friends are doing, all the challenges, and page ideas. I love the kits and can't wait for them each month!


I married my high school sweetie 11 years ago...it was the classic high school love story. I was leaving dance class, he was on his way to art class, we walked passed each other, I smiled, he said hi, and the rest is history. We have the most adorable and funny two little boys...I'm not biased at all :). I work part time as a pharmacist...I loved chemistry in college...doesn't everyone??? For fun, I like watching warm and fuzzy chick flicks, quilting, taking photos of my boys, and scrapbooking of course!


Melanie



















7 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

These are all gorgeous Melanie! I love your work. This kit looks so versatile from summer to winter and everything in between, can't wait to use mine!

Addie said...

Great layouts Melanie! You did an awesome job with the kit!

Unknown said...

great layouts Melanie! You always do such beautiful work! blessings!

Star Rork said...

oh wow. I love them all. You made this kit so versatile!

Lynette Jacobs said...

What gorgeous work Melanie...love it all, You have inspired me to haul out the scrappy goodies and start scrapping.

Unknown said...

Great job Melanie! I love them all! Your boys are just too cute!!

EmmaJ said...

Great pages Melanie! I love how you used the paper for things other than winter.