Friday, February 5, 2010


ah February is here! The month of LOVE! I Loved this kit! We used a combination of Pink Paislee and Making Memories with lots of fun little embellishments. Here are a few of my layouts with it! I have done 6 and have plenty left to make more!
This was one of the fastest layouts but it is my favorite! After completing the other layouts I had plenty of scraps! I took my circle punch and punched 7 circles. I double matted the photo and wrote on the Pink Paislee journaling card. On the circles I added a few tiny details like buttons, stickers and even the top off of one of the clips!

We got a chance to go out with my sister-in-law (which is rare since we live 3 hours apart), so we took some pictures. I thought this was a fun layout to go a little more girly with it! I covered the bracketts with paper and created a photo mat with 2 papers, stickers and pink paislee details!

Last year during my son's Valentine's party the class treated their teacher to the red carpet treatment! I thought this kit was perfect for these pictures! I cut the flowers out of the paper and popped them up, added a button and that was my favorite embellishment on the page!

For this large photo, i wanted a die cut background so I used another sheet of paper to cut the schallop circle. I hand drew a heart and fit 9 small bittons inside of it to make an accent. This layout was simple but I like it!
I wanted to scrap these pictures of Ezra and his big cousin Devin for awhile. I thought the colors in the kit were perfect. I cut clouds out of the back of one of the Pink Paislee papers. I layered a few strips of the other papers and computer printed journaling on the Pink Paislee journaling card.

Love this sweet photo of my now 9 1/2 year old :) I just used a lot of the little accents in the kit (clips, pink paislee die-cuts, stickers, papers) to make a little collage in the corner.

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Erica...you did some awesome layouts with this kit. It even works well with the boys:)

AmyInKy said...

"just the two of us" and "cousins" are my two favorites :)

Melanie said...

I really like Just the Two of Us, too. Those circles are really cute. You got a lot done with this kit!