Tuesday, January 10, 2012

November layouts....

Here are some samples from our November kit (better late then never) hehe.

** Leave a comment telling us your favorite layouts from November kit and on January 15, we will randomly pick a winner to receive a prize featuring product from the November kit.



Jenny's Layouts:  Jenny always done a phenomenal job of creating wonderful 2 pagers.  I also love the Applesauce layout using 4 photos.  AWESOME JOB!


 Jess's Layouts: (We were blessed to have Jess do SEVERAL layouts with this kit).  She was able to use the kit and get a lot of family layouts done.  The Thanksgiving layout was my favorite.  Thanks Jess!








Carrie's Layouts:  Carrie always does a great job of doing fresh and creative layouts.  I especially love the Cooker layout and all of the little details on the page.  GREAT JOB!


 My layouts.  I enjoyed this kit even more than I thought I would!  It was so easy to work with and do a variety of types of layouts.  I enjoyed the Fall page with the homemade pumpkins and the sign was easy to make with the American Crafts paper.




Leave a comment telling us your favorite layouts from November kit and on January 15, we will randomly pick a winner to receive a prize featuring product from the November kit.

2 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

Ok I had to go with my favorites for each grouping because all of these were so cute~
Jenny's - making applesauce. love the tiele and the way she used the pp. also this looks like a fun project.
Jess's - Daddy & Bubba just a sweet page.
Carrie - the Cooker page is just fun and I love the flower details and the doodles or lines around the outside.
Yours - Fall fun. I just love that sign and what a great photo of your boys.

Adorable.

Lisa in Texas said...

First off, they are all lovely! I like Jenny's Fall Memories cuz I am in awe of anyone who can do a great 2 pager! Jess' Thanksgiving layout is adorable and I LOVE Carrie's I Love U layout as it showcases the kit's versatility! And Erica I love the Squirrel layout! What a fun page! This is a great kit and all you ladies did a great job with it!