Friday, February 15, 2008

CHA.....Part 1

Wow - we are back from an incredible trip! We had so much fun! Not only did we get to see great product we also had a little evening trip to Disneyland and lots of good food!

Jenny and I got a quick chance to meet Vanna White. She is just as beautiful in person!
Of course we love Layle at Scenic Route!
I was so excited to see the new Chatterbox product. Melody did a fabulous job and we had a great conversation with her and Carrie!
Of course our favorite manufacturer at CHA was our very own Carrie, owner of http://www.papertrunk.com. We had a great time together!!
I wish this picture was closer (maybe Carrie's is better but here we are with Jess (so good to hang with her!) and Megan! We had so much fun together!!
We saw lots of great product and bought lots for upcoming kits! I can't wait to share with everyone!!




3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I can't wait to see what you picked out for us! You do such a great job of putting together kits that everyone can use.

Addie said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Unknown said...

All the LO's look awesome! You put together such awesome kits Erica! I've been part of this kit club longer than any other I've ever gotten! It's the only one I've gotten every month for the last ... hmmm...I think 3 years??!!! Wow! LOL I only get one here and there from any where else (rarely), with the exception of the ones I got free while on any given design team! You rock. Keep up the good work! We love ya!