Wednesday, February 6, 2008

FEBRUARY GUEST DESIGNER: EMMA!


Wow - February is already into full swing and I haven't even posted the kit or our Guest Designer. I wanted to start with our Guest Designer: Emma!

Emma has been a big part of our message board. We have enjoyed getting to know her and being one of the first to know of her pregnancy! She makes the cutest little projects! and her daughter Betty is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Here is a little bio from Emma:
My name is Emma and I have been scrapbooking for about 12 years. I started because my mom was doing albums for my little sisters, but I was old enough to do my own, so she let me do it. I took a little break during college, and although I did scrap then I didn’t really have the time to do a lot. Then after I married Steve in 2002 I started up again because we lived in Utah and you can get almost every scrapping thing there. But I didn’t become an addict until we moved to Key West 3 years ago. I started subscribing to magazines, joined Personal Scrapper and then I got a job being paid to scrapbook… and that is when my supplies went from a small cart in the corner of a room to taking over a room. I have since been published in Simple Scrapbooks Magazine. I love the creative outlet I get from scrapbooking. I love the stories I get to tell. Most of my pages will always have stories attached to them. Now I have out little Betty to scrap and it is so fun documenting her development.

Here are a few of Emma's creations with February's kit:




Here is a link to Emma's scrapbooking blog: http://scrappyemma.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Anna said...

These are so great. I love the peek-a-boo page!

Anonymous said...

Emma your layouts are fabulous! It's been so fun having you as GD!

Heidi said...

Emma, I love all your pages. You are very creative. It is great to have you onboard this month!

EmmaJ said...

Thanks girls! I have had so much fun with this kit... I really LOVE these papers! It was so much fun having the kit early and getting to be a guest designer... I envy those of you who do it every month.

Melissa said...

How fun are these layouts. You rock sista.

Heather said...

These are great emma!