Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Our April Kit & Guest Designer!!

Ah, the April kit is finally revealed! I have been so excited to show you this kit. We picked up these papers at CHA. I fell in love with the Fancy Pants About a Boy line. The colors and patterns were vibrant and fun! Plus it is hard to go wrong with 2-sided papers! Then we found Crate paper with a fabulous and laid back "Static" line. I loved the colors and "cool" patterns!!

I played in Adobe Elements and made the flowers pop on this picture of Ezra. I really didn't need to do much to the layout. The paper was a perfect frame for this large photo. I added a few of the fun FELT flowers and sticker letters and it was done! I spent the most time working on the photo!

I knew I wanted to scrap a page of Larry and his guitar with this Crate paper (how could I pass up the guitar paper!) I used on the journaling cards for the title and just mixed 2 of the papers. For the stars I inked them and then outlined them in black. I like how it came out.
Andrew's team last year had bright orange shirts! So I used the back of one of the Fancy Pants papers as the background. The striped papers was one of my favorite accent papers! I put the journaling rubon, on some green paper, covered the star with patterned paper and the layout was done!
I had more pictures so I decided to do a second page using the Fancy Pants papers.
I am excited to continue to work with this kit!!!


Check back in the next few days for our guest designer creations!!!




5 comments:

AmyInKy said...

I can't wait to get the kit. I love the layouts you did with it. Thanks for including the details on how you made them!

Heidi said...

All those pages are great! I had fun working with the kit...it is so versitile!

Mary said...

Very cute LO's. Love the paper

:corinne: said...

I'm so excited to get the kit! The papers look awesome. So can't wait to play. Luv the layouts you shared Erica!

Star Rork said...

I love the one of your husband and the guitar, this kit could not be any more perfect for those pictures!