Friday, April 4, 2008

OUR FABULOUS GUEST DESIGNER: STAR!!

Wow - We were so excited to have STAR as our Guest Designer for April! She has inspired and impressed me again and again with her layouts! I knew she would rock this kit!!! Thank you Star for being part of PersonalScrapper!!!

Here is her bio:
My name is Star, and no I am not kidding! My full name is Starlina and I have learned to appreciate it. I have been with my husband for 12 years and started scrapbooking almost 5 years ago when my son was born. I have 3 boys, that includes my 9 yr. old brother that we are raising. I am mostly a SAHM working part-time. We live in Saunemin, IL a tiny town an hour away from any scrapbook stores. I love Personal Scrapper because I get to meet other "obsessed" scrapper's like myself...oh and of course I love the kits!





Thank you Star!!!

7 comments:

AmyInKy said...

Star did a great job with this kit!

Anonymous said...

Star your layouts are beautiful! I especially love the "Play wif me" one!

Heidi said...

Great job Star!! I have always loved your pages! You are very talented!

Jess Stevens said...

Star I love all your LO's, awesome job!

Melanie said...

Great job, Star!! Your layouts are fantastic!

Star Rork said...

Thanks for all your compliments...it is making me want to get off this computer and go scrap! Thank You Erica all the great things you do!

:corinne: said...

Congratulations Star! Love the layouts you put together with kit. FABOlicious...have fun this month as April GDOM.