Wednesday, June 4, 2008

JUNE GUEST DESIGNER: ADDIE

Addie is our featured Guest Designer for June. She was one of the final 6 Survivors from the PersonalScrapper.com Survivor Game! I have had the opportunity to meet Addie a few times and she is super sweet! One of these days we will get to scrap together! She has a great group of scrapping friends too! (Hi Girls!).

I knew this kit would be a great one for Addie. I know she is a Scenic Route fan and there were some really cool parts to this kit for the outdoors!

Here is a little bio about Addie:

Hello Everyone! I hope you enjoy this months kit! Scenic Route is my favorite and I had a hard time not wanting to use certain papers! I have a lot left and hope to get a few more layouts done this month! I guess you can say I like to save the kit for future photos and I can never just sit down and use up a kit!

A few scrappy things about me:
*I started scrapping 13 years ago.
*My main subjects are my son Gabe, our family outings and our 4 dogs.
*I have been with PS for 2.5 years. I signed up after seeing a friends kit and had to have it! *All my friends get PS kits, we share layout ideas and product from the kit!
*I have a scraproom that I would love to spend more time in and that I really need to clean!
*I love PS, the message board and all you gals! Thanks for having me as Guest Designer this month!

Here are a few of Addie's creations this month. Please leave a comment for her!


With add-on:
Boy Addie - I had a hard time picking a favorite! I love the photo in the Waikiki one. I love love your Girls Can Fish Too layout! I really like how you placed the letters on the hummer one.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addie I love all the layouts!! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Addie, The layouts are all spectacular! Great job with this kit! I especially love the flower on the GIRLS CAN FISH TOO page!
jakobsmommy (Lisa)

Unknown said...

Addie I LOVE those LO's!! I will definately be lifting some of those! The colors in this kit are amazing!! I can't wait to get mine! Again, great job!!!

Jess Stevens said...

Addie all those LO's are great! Love what you did w/ the 2 photos on the Waikiki LO. Great use of the arrows & letters w/ the add-on too.

Melanie said...

Great job, Addie! You are an amazing scrapper! Love the Waikiki Beach LO and the how you made the flower with the surf boards in your Girls Can Fish too.

Mary said...

Super great layouts Miss Addie! But you always make fabulous layouts.

EmmaJ said...

YAY ADDIE! I love how you layered photo in the Waikiki one for a great panoramic and I love love your Girls Can Fish Too layout! Great pages!

Flo said...

Love all of them Addie and you know me I will be scraplifting them. I guess if I have to choose it would be the "Girls can fish too " one but i rreally like how you used the add-on in the Hummer one. Can't wait to get my kit.

Anonymous said...

Hi Addie! YOU ROCK! :) I love the Girls can fish page and I love the Crazy Kid page...Gabe is so funny! (Hi Erica)

SHANE, JENN and CARTER said...

HOW COOL IS THAT ! SO NEAT YOU WERE THE GUEST DESIGNER AND EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR CREATIONS !!! GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS !!!

AmyInKy said...

These layouts are all amazing. I especially like the beach page (great overlapping shots!). Can't wait to see more from Addie!

Unknown said...

Oh I love your layouts. I think my favorite is the Girls Can Fish Too one.

Carrie Postma said...

ROCK ON, ADDIE GIRL! Every one of those layouts is amazing! You did a GREAT job with this kit!

Melissa said...

Addie, they are all great of course, but I really like the HUMV.

Carrie said...

Love how you lined the two photos up to make one on the Wakiki one and still love the fish layout!

Anonymous said...

Addie! Those layouts are beautiful!!!! I love the girls can fish (especially the flower) and the how you placed the pics on the Wakiki LO, The Hummer--ok I loved them all! Great Job!

:corinne: said...

Congrats Addie. Love all your layouts!