Monday, June 2, 2008

JUNE kit featuring Scenic Route Grafton

June is here and what a great kit we have this month! I LOVED this paper and am not done working with it. I got a bunch of end of the school year projects and then I plan on using the rest of my kit up!

Here are 4 layouts I did with the main kit:
This is in honor of my neighborhood (and really good friends). We live in the "Daydream Ranch" neighborhood!



Here is one using the add-on. The add-on was fun this month too :)

Tomorrow I hope to post what our Guest Designer has designed for us!! Addie has done a great job with the kit!

7 comments:

:corinne: said...

Oooh can't wait to get my kit. Great layouts Erica...you never cease to amaze me with your wonderful talent and the time that you have to do it...cuz I KNOW you're soooo busy girlfriend *wink*

EmmaJ said...

Great pages Erica!

AmyInKy said...

I can't wait to get this kit. I think "daydreamer" is my favorite. Your photo for "pool time" was the perfect choice for an enlargement - what a fun shot!

Melanie said...

Great layouts! What perfect colors for summer.

Heidi said...

Your layouts are fantastic! This is such a fun kit!

Mary said...

Great looking kit as always!

Addie said...

Great layouts!