Tuesday, July 1, 2008

JULY GUEST DESIGNER: AMY!!

Our Guest Designer for July was Amy (Amyinky as a lot of us know her). She has been a great presense on our message board for 2 years, was a final 6 Survivor and is a AWESOME scrapbooker!

I love to see her layouts each month! This month I think she may have broke a designer record by doing 10 layouts this month in a short 4 days!!! Every month Amy amazes me with the amount and quality of her layouts! I have loved getting to know her!

Here is a little bio from her: I've been scrapping since January 2000 and first became a member of Personal Scrapper in May 2005. I really think the monthly kits started the transformation of my scrapping style. Since becoming active on the message board, I know I have really evolved as scrapper (and photographer). I love the ideas that everyone shares and the crops really stretch my creativity. I love capturing everyday moments and also scrapping traditional events for our two sons. My husband also appreciates the memories inside my many scrapbooks. I really enjoyed using the July kit and want to thank Erica for asking me to guest design this month. I hope my layouts will inspire others to pull out some pictures and start creating!

Here are her layouts. They are all great but I think my 2 favorites are the top 2 (So Happy Together and Friend). If you look closely you will see she hand stitched friend (AMAZING!):









Please leave a comment for Amy!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AS always Great Job on the Layouts Amy! How do you do so many layouts in such a short period of time always amazes me.

Addie said...

Great job Amy! Love the layouts! You're so good and whipping 'em out!

Jess Stevens said...

WOW Amy, you seriously rocked this kit! All your LO's are inspiring, thank you so much for being our Guest Designer!

Unknown said...

Wow wow wow! These are great layouts. You always insire me and have done so again this month. Thanks!

Heidi said...

Ten layouts!!! That is amazing!!! Great job Amy!!

Anonymous said...

Amy you are Awesome, I love them all!

EmmaJ said...

Great pages Amy!I love how many themes you used for this paper.

Anonymous said...

Wow Amy

Lovely....as I said...you make me jealous with the way you just roll them out!

Lynette Jacobs
South Africa