Thursday, July 31, 2008

August is here!!

Wow - August is here! I have realized today that I feel like I am on a teacher's work schedule. When the boys are on Summer Vacation, I feel like i am on it too. It is much harder to get work done and be on the computer with 3 busy boys! We are having a great summer though. I love how many fun things we get to experience together! We have already camped 4 times this year and have a long one coming up. I am excited to spend one camping weekend with friends and one with family. Of course this means lots more photos!

Our August kit is up! I loved this October Afternoon paper. We mixed a few different lines. This is definitely one of those companies where you have a hard time choosing between the front side or back side! I LOVE their journaling cards! One side is a journaling card (which are all very versatile) and the back side is a coordinating pattern if you choose not to use the front side.

Needless to say, I scrapped some of my camping photos :)




All of these pictures are from Belnap Springs outside of Springfield.

3 comments:

AmyInKy said...

I can't wait to receive this kit! I love your "remember" layout - great design. The flower cut outs and tilt on "secret garden" are great, too. I just might lift those two. :)

:corinne: said...

Wonderful layouts Erica! Love this kit too. Just perfect for August!

EmmaJ said...

I love this kit! The papers are so beautiful and versatile. Thanks for sharing your layouts.