Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FALL IN LOVE WITH SEPTEMBER'S KIT!!

September is here! Yay! As much as I love summer, I think FALL is way up there too! Back to a normal routine! What better way to kick it off then with this fabulous kit! We are using the new Fancy Pants All FALL papers. I LOVE them! I was able to do 6 layouts (and have done 2 more last night!). Their chipboard shapes are a fun embellishment and I also got a lot of use out of the stickers and brads!

Here are my layouts with this kit (so far):





6 comments:

Heather Lough said...

These are all wonderful, Erica.

Carrie said...

Great job Erica. I love the Mariners page best. A sraplifter for sure.

Star Rork said...

Wow Erica, this kit is amazing. You made beautiful pages!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Missed your blog! Lovely layouts Erica...I am sure you took tons of photos during your vacation.

Anna said...

Love your layouts Erica, they are beautiful!

EmmaJ said...

Great pages Erica! I love this kit and the colors in it!