Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Its hard to believe October is already here! I really hope to start blogging on a regular basis. We are having Croptoberfest at PersonalScrapper so come on over to our forums and check it out!

This month we are using Crate Paper. They have done it again! Another stunning collection of papers. Not only did I find this LemonGrass collection perfect for our October kit but I also loved their Prudence line (and made it an add-on!)

Here are a few layouts I did using the kit. My absolutely favorite embellishment this month was the Crate Paper Glitter Border strips!!







2 comments:

AmyInKy said...

Seven LOs - WOW! Keep up the great work and good luck finishing 31 LOs this month. :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful layouts and a beautiful choice of kits for us again...Thank you Erica.