Friday, October 17, 2008

A dedication to our Mama Hen

Mamahen (Melissa) has been a designer for PersonalScrapper.com for over 2 years! I am proud to say that Melissa was one of my very first members almost 5 years ago! So we have been scrapping together for years!!! Melissa has a very unique and cool quality to her layouts! I always enjoy all of the different techniques and topics that she scraps.

Her husband is going to school and pursuing his dream of opening his own business. She is being pulled in a lot of directions and had to resign from PersonalScrapper.com. We will miss Melissa on our team! I have loved getting to know her better through our message board, shows (especially Seattle!) and kit nights! She will still be online so she isn't going anywhere.

I am fortunate to have Melissa as a friend! Since we have been friends we have gone from 1 son to 5 sons between the 2 of us! She has a very kind heart and i wish we lived closer so we could hang out and let our little boys play!

Here are a few of her layouts from the past few months:









Please leave a message for Melissa to see!

15 comments:

AmyInKy said...

Good luck to you and your husband, Melissa! I'll miss seeing your LOs each month. :)

Unknown said...

Melissa your WORD is BEAUTIFUL and Inspiring! Thank you for all the work you put into PS. YOu will be missed! I respect the decision you made for the sake of your family! What a godly example to put others before yourself! THank you for all your work! May the Lord bless you and your family as you pursue a new avenue in life! Many Blessings,
jewels

Star Rork said...

I hope to still see you on the boards! Good luck with all of your new family adventures!

Melanie said...

I'll miss seeing your wonderful works of art. You have such a talent of creating unique layouts. You are a lovely person as well. Stay in touch on the MB.

:corinne: said...

Hey Melissa! We're gonna miss your beautiful creations on the PS layout ideas page. I know it's not goodbye cuz we'll see you on the boards...but the best of blessings to you and your hubby as you begin this new journey in your life. God Bless You!

Addie said...

Oh Melissa, I'm sad to see you go! You better keep your blog going and still be on the forums! Good luck to you and the fam!

EmmaJ said...

Meliss, it has been so nice getting to know you and share stories about our BYU siblings. Good luck with everything. I am going to miss you.

Lee's said...

Melissa, I will definitely miss seeing your monthly los:( I love getting a glimpse into your family and how special they are to you. I wish you and your family the best in your new adventure. Keep care and we look forward to hearing from you on the board:)

Lisa said...

Melissa you will be missed but I am glad you will still be on the board! Good luck to you and your husband on your new endeavor!

Anonymous said...

Melissa you are def. going to be missed girl! At least you'll still be around to chat with us and let us know how you are doing! Good luck with everything!

Lynette Jacobs said...

You will be missed Melissa...I love your layouts...you are an inspiration. Be happy and we will be following your blog.

Anonymous said...

It is sad to see you as designer! You work is amazing, good luck to your new endeavors!

Carrie Postma said...

Meliss, you have been so inspirational to me. I always look forward to seeing your unique and definitely one-of-a-kind layouts every month. You have been blessed with an amazing gift.
I am so thankful that we have met and to steal a line from Mr. Bogart "I know this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

Anna said...

I love your work Melissa, sorry to see you go!

Amy Pitts said...

You will be missed. Good luck and see you around the boards. :)