Sunday, February 1, 2009

MEL - OUR SURVIVOR WINNER AND GUEST DESIGNER

Mel was our guest designer for January. She has been a member for years! Last year Leah put on the biggest contest PersonalScrapper has ever had, SURVIVOR. These contestants worked very hard and did a huge number of layouts!!! Mel was our WINNER!!!

I have got to meet Mel on several occasions. She is super sweet! Not only is she a talented scrapbooker but she is the mother of 5!!! She is a great inspiration and I am glad to call her my friend! Here are the layouts she created with the January kit.

Thanks Mel!!! You did fantastic!









9 comments:

Heidi said...

FABULOUS layouts Mel!! I always love your work! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

I think that you did an outstanding job. All of your layouts are superb and so inspiring! I am most impressed that you did all of this with a newborn and his four siblings!

Lisa in Texas said...

Great job Mel! Love the variety of different topics you were able to scrap with this one kit, you are awesome!

Star Rork said...

Great Job Mel, those are all awesome!

Lynette Jacobs said...

You did great...I love your layouts. I don't know how you do it with such a tiny baby and four waiting in the wings.

AmyInKy said...

LOVE all of Mel's layouts. There is a reason she was named the PS Survivor!

Carrie said...

Wow girl. You did an awesome job with this kit. Love all your layouts. They are stunning.

Melanie said...

Awesome layouts Mel! You did such a wonderful job!

Melanie

Deanna said...

These are all fantastic layouts!!!! Great job Mel!!