Friday, March 4, 2011

MARCH PERSONALSCRAPPER.COM KIT = BEAUTIFUL!

March is here, finally! I have been so excited to share this paper line as soon as I saw it in January! My Minds Eye has done it again! They are a great company with gorgeous papers. I loved these papers so much that I ordered an extra set of the patterned papers to offer members (and myself).

I also paired it up with 5 shades of cardstock! Now for the embellishments! We have adorable felt layered flowers from American Crafts, rhinestones in orange and clear, buttons, beautiful ribbon, fun alphabet from Doodlebug, journal card, and sweet stickers. I LOVED this kit!

Here are the layouts we have created so far. I have lots left to create many more layouts!!









10 comments:

EmmaJ said...

It all looks so wonderful! I can't wait for my kit.

Addie said...

Awesome layouts! Can't wait to see the kit!

Unknown said...

I received my kit today! I just looooove it! Great choices. And, thanks for the crop goody bag. You da bomb!

Melanie said...

I love this month's kit! The Dear Lizzy felt embellies and label stickers are awesome!!!!

Melanie said...

The colors of this kit are perfect for curing winter blues :) The layouts are all so happy and fun.

Lisa in Texas said...

This kit is loaded! Got mine yesterday and am ready to play with it today! The embellishments are gorgeous!

Kelly said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my kit too plus the crop prize and March Add-On!!! Your layouts are awesome Erica!

Amy Pitts said...

Oh mu goodness I love it! These layouts are fabulous.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Now you showed me another 10 reasons why I love MME and this line specifically.

Linda Watson said...

So cute!! I subscribed to this in February but still haven't gotten my monthly kits (after the first one). I did email about it a few times now but haven't heard back. :(