Monday, January 28, 2008

FEBRUARY ADD-ON

Wow - this is the first time I have been able to post the add-on early! The February kit is gorgeous and so fun to work with. We have this fabulous add-on to go with it:
FEBRUARY ADD-ON

1 package of Scenic Route Loveland Valentines Stickers 1 package of Scenic Route Redmond Stencil Red chipboard alphabet letters
1 package of Scenic Route Loveland Valentines Die Cuts (arrows, etc.)
1 sheet of 12x12 Scenic Route Background White blue grid paper
1 container of Queen & Co. Scrap City anchorettes (18 of them)
1 sheet of 12x12 ladybug Bazzill paper
1 sheet of 12x12 Bazzill bling paper
ADD-ON PRICE: $12

Here is a layout I did using the kit and add-on. I LOVE these chipboard letters. They are by far my favorite alphabet letters. I also love the arrows and journaling spots. I still have plenty of add-on left to use in future layouts. I just realized that since I got pregnant in the summer of 2005, I didn't scrap a ton of photos for the rest of the year. This picture is from our trip to Massachusetts to see my family. We always have a big lobster feast and clam bake when we go back there. The pictures came across a little dark but these lobsters were about 3 pounds each - YUM!!!
So, What do you think so far???? Post a comment here by January 31 and you could win a free grab-bag with some past kit goodies in it....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you used what's thought to be "Valentine" paper to make a lobster layout! It looks great. I can not wait to get this kit! The add-on is amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout! I love how you curved the "lobster" letters. Can't wait to get the kit!
--Mel

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy! I never would have thought to make a LO with this line in regards to Lobster. I'm such an inside the box thinker-LOL!
I am loving this line by SR:)

EmmaJ said...

I love playing around with these arrows! You girls are really going to love this kit, there are some great new embellishments!

Karen said...

I loved it! These colors are so cool, I always look forward to the Feb kit!! Can't wait to get it!

Anonymous said...

I agree with karen - I always love the feb kits - love the colors!! Your lobster lo is great!

Unknown said...

Oh that is soooo cute cannot wait to get the kit.

Carrie said...

So glad you have two separate blogs now. It is so nice to be able to find all the info about the happenings at PS right here. I just love the February add on and can't wait to see the kit!

Emily said...

I can't wait to get the Feb kit and add-on!!! Love all the RED! :D