Friday, November 5, 2010

November PersonalScrapper.com Kit

Wow - I did it - 31 blog posts in 31 days! I am so GREATFUL and thankful for a great group of customers. Some of these customers have been with me for almost 6 years! I appreciate your support and friendship! I look forward to our future of scrapbooking and sharing together!

We did kick off November with a new kit (that shipped on time - YAY!). We used a new line from My Mind's Eye and paired it up with some fantastically fall embellishments!!

Here is the kit picture and layouts we have done so far:










5 comments:

Addie said...

Kits looks great, love the fall colors! Good looking layouts too!

Amy Pitts said...

Oh I love these pages they are so adorable! I am super excited to be getting signed back up with my favorite kit of the month club. Keep ROCKING Erica! hugs Amy :)

Unknown said...

Love the beautiful layouts you did withe the kit. Just received mine about 10- minutes ago. Cannot wait to dive in. You da bomb, Erica!

Kelly said...

Love your layouts Erica and am playing with my awesome Nov kit now! Thanks for picking such great papers and embellies!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Another winner Erica...I presume I will be getting all of my kits after the December reveal?