Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OCTOBER 30.....WENDY MCCONKEY

Day 30 of PersonalScrapper.com member profile blogging.

WENDY -

Wendy! I have got to scrapbook with Wendy a few times! She is part of the crew that I previously have mentioned (Addie, Dawn & Kris). They make the time to scrapbook together and make creating memories for the family a priority. I love scrapbooking with her! She does a great job and has a system down. I love the layouts below that just showcase a few of her layouts. She is very sweet and fun!

She is the mom of 3 kiddos, works and finds time to scrapbook her family. I hope to scrapbook again with her soon!!

Please leave a comment for Wendy:



5 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning layouts....love your use of buttons..so super cute.

EmmaJ said...

Wendy, I love how your layouts show the fun you have as a family.

Kelly said...

Lynette took the words out of my mouth = love the use of your buttons! Great layouts!! :)

Melanie said...

Wendy--so fun to see your work. I love how you used the buttons, too (LOL). The Snow Day layout with the wave at the bottom is so cool :)

Unknown said...

The Joy that comes from your layouts and pics is awesome! Beautiful work!