Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OCTOBER 31.....MOM2HOLLY

Day 31 of PersonalScrapper.com Member profiling.

KAREN -


Karen! Karen may just very well be my first "internet friend". She was one of the first members to ever sign into our message board and still holds a record as being a top poster. She is the mother of 2 sweet girls and lives in Rhode Island. I have always loved that she scrapbooks both 8 1/2 x 11 and 12x12. She also does a great job of doing a bunch of layouts in a weekend! Karen helped keep the message board hopping by posting questions of the day for a long time.

Where is Karen now you are probably wondering? She is a super busy and successful coupon blogger! She has created a blog about couponing and has done an awesome job with it! Although we miss her at PersonalScrapper, I am so happy for her and greatful for her friendship over the years!

Karen - one of these days we will meet when I head backeast (or you head this way). I hope we scrapbook together!!

Please leave Karen a comment...










7 comments:

MrsScrapDiva said...

awwww...that is so nice! Man! that girl can do alot of layouts in a weekend!

Angela said...

Thank you for the nice things you have to say about my "Daughter". She amazes me also with her talent. She is awesome!

EmmaJ said...

Karen!!! I really do miss you on the boards. You made me feel really welcome when I first joined and it was so fun being part of the pregnant group with you in 2007.

Kelly said...

Gorgeous layouts and way to go on the couponing! Hopefully we can see more layouts in the future. :)

Melanie said...

Karen! So happy you popped back on the MB to say hi. We miss you there :) Congrats on your coupon blogging success!

Unknown said...

beautiful layouts and always enjoy seeing your work!

Unknown said...

beautiful layouts and always enjoy seeing your work!