Friday, October 29, 2010

OCTOBER 29....DEANA

Day 29 of PersonalScrapper.com Member profile blogging...

DEANA -

It is very appropriate to blog about Deana today because she did my hair today. :) Deana has been part of PersonalScrapper since almost the very beginning! She is a very talented scrapbooker and hairdresser too. Her layouts are always very unique and fun!! She is the mom of 3 adorable children! She used to be on the message board a lot but has a lot of things going on in her life. I am hoping to get her back on during one of our crops!

Deana is a friend that I have gotten to know because of scrapbooking! I love how scrapbooking brings people together and forms new friendships!

Thank you Deana for being part of PersonalScrapper and for your friendship! Looking forward to scrapbooking together in November....





6 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

Oh I love these pages! The colors are amazing and they are so fun. Plus you know how I like the double pages. :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Great pages...I haven't had the good fortune to get to know you yet...hope to see you on the message board soon.

Kelly said...

Wonderful layouts Deana! I would love to see more. :)

Melanie said...

Hi Deana! Miss you on the MB! So glad you are still enjoying life to it's fullest :)

EmmaJ said...

Deana, you create great pages. Hope to see you back on the message board soon.

Unknown said...

beautiful pages! great work