Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 10 - Customers

CUSTOMERS 
    Having your own business is awesome!   When it is online though, sometimes it is hard to put a name and face with your customers.  There are a few ways I got to know my customers.  One of the best ways was through our own message board.  Larry created one for us in 2005.  It opened up so many doors.  This was a way that we could all communicate together.  
    I also got to know customers at shows.  We traveled to Portland, Bellevue, Roseburg, St. Louis and Phoenix for shows.  It was so fun to meet our customers!  It was especially rewarding to watch them scrapbook using our kits!  WE have made so many friends through scrapbooking and PersonalScrapper!

Here is a layout that was posted on our message board today from a customer, Arla.  I think it is great that she scrapbooked about PersonalScrapper and the 100th kit, so I had to share!!:


2 comments:

Nancy M in NJ said...

Nice layout, Arla :)

Amy Pitts said...

Love love love the forums and I love that you love your customers and I must say as one of them...we love you too!!

What an awesome layout on the blog today...adorable.