Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 5 - Our Message Board / Forums

   We have been so fortunate to have a message board for the past 6 1/2 years.  It was so fun to really to get to "know" our customers.  We have shared so many things together through the message boards - lots of baby news :).  I remember sharing my ultrasound pictures of Ezra!  We have made friends all over the world.  We have shared our memories together- both good and hard ones.  I can not imagine PersonalScrapper without the message board. 
   It has been such a great way to connect and share layouts.  We "crop" together every other month or so.  We also have got a chance to meet a lot of customers at shows. We especially enjoyed the CK Bellevue and Portland shows.  It was always so rewarding to see our customers doing layouts with the PS kits! 

2005 Bellevue CK Show - Picture with PersonalScrapper Members
  
     We look forward to meeting many more of our customers!  We are having a crop on June 23!

Day 5 Challenge -  This is an awesome sketch from one of our GREAT customers, Lisa from Texas.  The challenge is simple: Use this sketch as a guide for your layout.

100th Kit Sketch by Lisa Hidy

4 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

I adore the forums and have made so many friends in there. I can't wait to make new ones in the future! Great sketch Lisa...love it.

Melanie said...

The PS MB is my home board. Such a great group of people. That 2005 show was the one I signed up at! :)

Lydia said...

I love the message boards! There are so many wonderful women on it!!

Nancy M in NJ said...

I'm not too active on the boards, but it's great to have that option :)