Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 6 - OUR PS TEAM

   Behind any great business, there is a great team.  I have been so fortunate to have a fantastic team over the years!  The first few kits were just my ideas on our idea sheet that we sent out every month.  You definitely could tell that they were my layouts.  We needed some variety!  I asked one friend to do a few layouts with the kit (then another and so on).  I was so IMPRESSED and excited to see what they could do with the kit. 
   It was fun for me to pick out the kit and pass it out to several people and see all the amazing and different ideas that everyone would come up with!
    I just want to give a shout out to Carrie Postma, Jenny Smit, Heidi Hobgood, Carmen Slothower, Jessica Stevens, Leah Cook, Melissa Tran, Kimberly Garafolo and Babette Stofle for all being part of my team at one time!  We have had some fun memories together including CHA shows, CK Shows, Kit Nights :), and much more!  Having a team of friends has been amazing!  These are the girls I can count on to get me a layout in under an hour and be there by my side. 
   We also had the opportunity to have several members guest design over the years!  I loved seeing all of the layouts!
   
Please give a big THANK YOU to all of our amazing designers over the years.  The next few posts will showcase some of our designers :)

Day 6 Challenge -
  Scrapbook your "team" whether it be sports team, family, friends, work or more.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

This was definitely one of the BEST teams to be on! I loved the relationships and commitments, and all the wonderful things you put in all the kits! Thank you for having me!
xx
Loves,
K

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Pitts said...

Awww...what a great post. So lucky to have a great team behind you!

Addie said...

You've had a great team, always such nice gals!

Melanie said...

Such a fun way to celebrate your kits. I love that your team members are your friends :)

Lydia said...

Sounds like fun times! You are so lucky to have such great women to work with you.

Nancy M in NJ said...

Great work, team! :)

Carly said...

I always love seeing the different uses of all the product, as well as seeing bits of each person who creates them! So glad to have the inspiration along with the little glimpses of each of you every month!