Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 13..... Jenny

Today we celebrate another important team member of PersonalScrapper, Jenny :)


Las Vegas (I was 34 weeks pregnant with Ezra)




 Jenny has been with PersonalScrapper since 2005.  I met Jenny one Halloween night years ago, outside my house.  We were still fairly new to the neighborhood  we instantly connected. 

    Jenny has been an awesome part of PersonalScrapper!  She has been instrumental in helping pick products with me for the kits.  We have attended several CHA shows together, CK shows and crops.  We always love working fun and food into our trips.  As a child I never hit Disneyland but as an adult, I love to go to Disneyland.  Jenny and I were able to go together a few times.  It was awesome :).  We make every trip fun in all ways!  We love what we do!!!

   


   Jenny always has had an awesome style of scrapbooking.  She is great at layering patterned papers and distrssing!  Her layouts are always fresh and fun to scraplift.  She is great at doing 2 pagers too!  She is also awesome at matching cardstock to the papers.  She has helped me put so many kits together (both physically and planning the monthly kits)

Again, I feel super blessed with my team. Jenny and I have not only shared PersonalScrapper moments but have become great friends outside of PersonalScrapper. I am so greatful for our friendship. I know I can count on Jenny for anything. We talk daily and share so many things. We love to walk together (especially to Starbucks) and recently completed a 1/2 marathon. Since we have known each other we have gone from having 3 boys between us to 5.   She has been an amazing friend and team member!



Please leave her some comments :)


Love you Jenny! Thank you for being part of this awesome PersonalScrapper Journey!

7 comments:

Addie said...

Yay for Jenny! Thanks for being such an important part in PS!

Lisa in Texas said...

I love Jenny's 2 pagers! I'm always in awe of them, she makes it look so simple! Thanks Jenny!

Nancy M in NJ said...

Beautiful layouts, Jenny :)

Lydia said...

Jenny, I look forward to seeing your layouts every month (especially the 2 pagers)!

Melanie said...

Great layouts Jenny! I really like your Lee Farms one!

Kelly said...

Thanks for all you do for Personal Scrapper, Jenny! Great 2 page layouts too.

Amy Pitts said...

Awww so awesome. Glad you have such good helpers at PS and good friends too!