Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 7 - CHA Shows

  Today I am remembering all of the fun CHA shows I attended with the girls!  CHA is where they have all of the latest and greatest scrapbooking product.  I have attended CHA shows in Atlanta, Chicago, Las Vegas and Anaheim.         

  The trips gave us a chance to focus on picking out coordinated and quality product.  We were able to establish great vendor relationships.  We always made the most of our trips - no matter where we went!  We even scrapbooked in a hotel lobby because we had a very late flight.  We enjoyed some night trips to Disneyland, fun in Vegas, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, and more!
    I will treasure these memories! 

2004 Memory Trends


2005 CHA Atlanta

2005 Memory Trends


2005 CHA Chicago

2006 CHA Las Vegas (34 weeks pregnant)


2007 CHA Anaheim

2008 CHA Anaheim



2008 CHA CHicago

2009 CHA Anaheim


2010 CHA Anaheim

3 comments:

Nancy M in NJ said...

Fun pics and great memories, I am sure :)

Oh, and just to let you know... I got my kit today, tore it open like Christmas Day, love it! Thanks so much for the extra kit too {I can't long onto the forums, working on getting my password reset but wanted to tell you thanks} Have a great weekend :)

Amy Pitts said...

Looks like such a great time! I wanna volunteer next time you come to Chicago :)

Lydia said...

Now that is what I call a working vacation!!! So lucky! Looks like everyione had a great time.