Friday, October 1, 2010

OCTOBER 1..... EMMAJ

So today is the day we kick off our member profile (all month long). I want to honor some of the members have helped make PersonalScrapper so special! We are RANDOMLY drawing names out of hat of "active" members on our message board. Please leave a comment for the person and follow this page because it will be updated for 31 days straight!!

EMMAJ



(Avator picture)


Emma has been a member for several years! I remember "meeting" Emma online before she had children and back when she lived in Florida. One of the best things was sharing her pregnancies with her! I still remember her telling us she had a big secret on the message board. We were all so excited for her! Her adorable children, Betty & Oscar have been a huge inspiration for her pages!

I love her scrapbooking style! She comes up with really creative titles and creates layouts that always inspire me! I love that Emma is so active and super friendly to everyone on the message board. She has had over 4,000 posts on our message board! She even thought of the PersonalScrapper friends when she sent me several crop prizes to give out to people!

She has been a loyal customer for several years and is one of those people I would love to meet in person some day! Emma has also guest designed for us before!

Thank you Emma for being a HUGE part of PersonalScrapper.com! We appreciate you!!


I know I am not alone, please post a comment for Emma!!!



14 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I had the honor of being Emma's Secret Sister this fall and I just had to look at her style of scrapping to know what she would like as a little gift. Thank you Emma for always inspiring us on the message board with your wonderful layouts...and thank you for friendships that was developed over this time.

Lisa in Texas said...

Emma, I totally agree with Erica, you layouts are so inspiring! I love how you fit so many pics on a page and yet it still looks "uncluttered"!!! It's been so nice to get to "know" you through the message board. Keep on scrappin' my friend!

Melanie said...

LOVE Emma! She has a bright smile and joy that radiates through her messages. I hope to meet her someday, too. Love your work, Emma. You are doing such a good job as a mom, too :)

Addie said...

Lovely layouts Emma! It's been very fun to get to know you and see your little ones grow!

Lydia said...

Emma! I truly enjoy seeing your layouts of Betty & Oscar. Your stories and layouts are always inspiring and beautiful. Your messages on the board radiate nothing but "sweet" and "nice". I have enjoyed getting to "know" you.

EmmaJ said...

Wow! This is awesome! Thank you all for your kind words! I can't wait to spread the love on your turns.

aka........Millermath said...

Emma is so sweet and kind....her challenges are very inspiring!!! I'm so glad I have gotten to know her here at Personal Scrapper.

Melanie said...

Emma: I always enjoy your layouts and comments on the message board...plus I read your fun blog :)

It would be great to meet in person one day! Our kids would have lots of fun playing too!

Kelly said...

I was so touched this week when I opened my Secret Sister box to find a handmade adorable halloween banner made by Emma. Her sweet handmade card to go along with it made me feel like I'd known her for years. She is so sweet! I have been inspired by her scrapping too and look forward to many more great ideas from Emma!

AmyInKy said...

Emma, I am such a fan of your work not just because of your fun style, but because of the wonderful stories you capture on your pages. When you flip through a lot of magazines today, you see "pretty" pages, but I feel like the story is missing. That is not the case with your layouts - they contain everything. It's fun now to see you scrapping "boy" in addition to your fun little Betty. She seems like she'd be so fun to spend a day with. I look forward to getting to know Oscar through your stories and pages over the coming years, too.

Unknown said...

Emma you are awesome! I love the way you always scrap and capture the special memories of life. Your ideas and creativity are inspiring! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Emma, I always enjoy looking at your LO's. As I have said before, your journaling is amazing and I wish I had half of your journaling talent. Your journaling reminds me a lot of Ali Edward's journaling. You can make someone who wasn't even there feel like they are experiencing the moment as well. Just beautiful. Your family will cherish it forever! Thank you for all the kind comments on my LO's as well :o)

Amy Pitts said...

When I think of Emma one word pops into my head

FUN!

Her layouts and her life is always filled with fun and you can tell there is a lot of laughter in her life. She is also so creative and pretty.

Sheila Mayden said...

Emma,

Your layouts are always wonderful! They are always very inspiring and eye catching. I have also enjoyed watching your family grow.