Thursday, October 14, 2010

OCTOBER 14......MILLERMATH

Day 14 of PersonalScrapper Member blogging

Debbie -

Ah, so nice to blog about Debbie. She is a very sweet member at PersonalScrapper.com. She has adorable twin daughters that are the focus of a lot of her pages. I have enjoyed getting to know her on the message board. I also had the honor of having her as my secret sister this past month. She sent me an incredible package of goodies with a really cute Fall album she made for me! I loved it!!
Debbie is always really great about participating in our crops and challenges! It is fun to see her layouts! She has some really creative layouts that I would love to scraplift. I am so glad to have her part of our PersonalScrapper community. Maybe someday, we will get to meet!!
Thank you Debbie for being part of PersonalScrapper.com!!

Please leave Debbie a comment!




12 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Debbie, you really know how to embellish a page. I love all the little things you add to make you pages just perfect. You also seem so sweet and I love you comments on the boards. Glad to have you there.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful layouts Debbie. You have a wonderful artistic flair...just knowing what fits together. It is great to get to know you better on the message board.

Lydia said...

Debbie i love all the extra touchs you put on your layouts!

Unknown said...

Debbie, you are so kind and always full of nice things to say. I enjoy looking at your LO's! Your girls are adorable and the pages you make about them are equally as adorable. It has been great talking to you on the MB!

Kelly said...

I love your pages Debbie! I lifted the rainbow layout you did - it was absolutely fabulous. You do stunning work!

Unknown said...

I remember when you did that rainbow layout; I just loved it! your sooooo soooo sweet, and have such creativity! Thanks for inspiring us! Love that you have twins they are too cute! My mom was a twin, so it's fun to see your layouts!

Sheila Mayden said...

Debbie,

You are so kind. I enjoy looking at your layouts! Your girls are so cute and the pages you make about them are just as cute (almost). It has been great talking to you on the MB!

aka........Millermath said...

Thanks for all the great comments...PS has been a great experience so far....I only hope to get to know y'all better than I do already!

Melanie said...

Debbie: I love love love your "our treasures" layout...it's been one of my faves since you first posted it! I love your layouts...it's fun to look at the all the "girly" papers and embellishments since I rarely get to use them.

Melanie said...

Debbie--You are always so much fun on the MB. Thanks for participating in the Secret Sister Swap :) I love seeing your work in the gallery.

Lisa in Texas said...

Debbie, love your work and your girls are so adorable!

AmyInKy said...

I've really enjoyed getting to know Debbie on the boards. Love seeing your girly pages in the gallery. Good luck with your move!