Monday, October 18, 2010

OCTOBER 18....K10Wolf

Day 18 of PersonalScrapper.com Member profile blogging

Kris -

Kris! Kris has been a member for several years! She lives here in Oregon and her scrapbooks are full of beautiful layouts of her nieces and dogs. She has adorable Australian shepherds! I am not sure how many she has right now but I think it is 7! She participates on the message board when she can and when i looked, she has posted over 300 layouts in the gallery over the years! Her layouts are always really detailed and beautiful!
I have had the privilege of meeting Kris a few times now! I hope we get to scrapbook together sometime! Maybe even scrapbook with a glass of wine, Kris? :) As mentioned in 2 other blog posts this month she has a strong scrapbooking friends group of Addie, Dawn & Wendy!
Thank you for being part of PersonalScapper Kris!! I am glad to have you as a member and friend!



13 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Kris, I love the layouts about your dogs. They always give me great ideas about how to scrap nonpeople things.

Lydia said...

Nice layouts Kris, I love the Rory layout!!

Addie said...

Hi Kris! You do whip out some beautiful layouts! So glad that scrapping brought us together! Miss ya!

Kelly said...

I love the Rory layout too! Those circles are so cool! Great work!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning layouts Kris.

Melanie said...

Kris--So fun to always see how much you get done when you scrap. It must be so fun to scrap with friends. What a lucky group you are :)

Sheila Mayden said...

Fun layouts Kris. I am loving that Rory layout!

Unknown said...

Great LO's Kris- LOVE the Rory one, what a CUTE picture!! And I love the circles you added!

Lisa in Texas said...

Kris, your layouts are so awesome, and those dogs are super cute! Fun layouts!

Unknown said...

Great layouts Kris! I too love the Rory layout!

Carly said...

Your dogs are gorgeous!! Love the layouts you create! Such fun! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

aka........Millermath said...

Love your style and your dogs look so happy!!!

AmyInKy said...

Kris, you make the cutest layouts whether the topic is your dogs or your adorable nieces. I always enjoy viewing your layouts in the gallery.