Monday, October 25, 2010

OCTOBER 25.......W.BRASSART

Day 25 of PersonalScrapper.com member profile blogging.

Wendy -

Wendy has been part of PersonalScrapper for several years! She is friends with Barb (Bubba29). Her husband bought her the kits as a Christmas gift several years ago and she has been with us every since. I love her clean style. I totally want to scraplift the giving tree layout below. It is so sweet! She has participated in several crops and posted over 300 layouts in our gallery! She is a mom of 2 kids and lives in Pennsylvania!
Thank you Wendy for being part of PersonalScrapper.com. I look forward to getting to know you better! Maybe one day I can scrap with you and Barb!

Please leave Wendy a comment.





11 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Hi Wendy! Your layouts are always so fun, I love your style! I have enjoyed getting to know you on the MB!

Unknown said...

Wendy just beautiful work! I love having you on the MB. Your fun personality really comes through! Look forward to more fun in the future!

EmmaJ said...

Wendy, you are just fun! That is the first word that pops into my head when I think of you. I have loved that giving tree layout since you first posted it.

aka........Millermath said...

Wendy, I love your work and when ever I see your avi it just puts a smile on my face!!! Glad you are here at PS!

Carly said...

Wendy- your work is so beautiful! I love seeing all those awesome PS kits put to great use! You make me laugh with so much you share on the boards! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Melanie said...

Wendy--Your avatar always cracks me up! You are such a fun person. I'm jealous you live in PA (I miss it so!).

Love your Giving Tree layout--so cute!

Lydia said...

Hi Wendy, I love seeing your layouts- I really like the giving tree one- i must have missed this one one the mb. Very cute! I love your positive outlok and funniness (is that a word?) on the MB.

Lynette Jacobs said...

You have a wonderful sense of style and what works on your layouts. I love getting to know you on the message board.

Melanie said...

Wendy: You always have great layouts and I'm impressed how many you create! Plus you are a super fun gal online!

Kelly said...

Wendy- your giving tree layout is awesome! I look forward to getting to know you on the
MB! :)

AmyInKy said...

I just love Wendy's fun, caring personality. I am also amazed at how many layouts that girl can knock out at a crop. I'm happy to call her a friend. :)