Friday, October 22, 2010

OCTOBER 22......NEENIE313

Day 22 of PersonalScrapper.com member profile blogging

Janine


Janine has been a part of the PersonalScrapper community for several years! I remember praying for her to have a baby before she found out she was pregnant with Brandon! She lives in Florida, works a few jobs (including a really cool cake company!), and has an adorable son with her husband. She is a New Yorker at heart! I love to see her layouts! She is really good at doing a batch of layouts together and using a variety of techniques! I love it when she gets in her scrapbooking groove. She is always making sweet comments to other people and encouraging members!
Thank you Janine for being part of our PersonalScrapper family for so many years! Hope to see you scrapbooking soon!

Please leave a comment for Janine!


13 comments:

Addie said...

Very nice layouts Janine! It's been great seeing your creations over the years, whether it's with paper or food! And it's been fun watching Brandon grow!

Melanie said...

Janine! Love your cute self :) You are so fun and it has been wonderful getting to know you on the MB. Love your Explore layout!!

EmmaJ said...

JANINE! I love your fun personality and creativity. Not only are you a wonderful scrapper, but you make the cutest cakes.

Carly said...

Just love your fun and beautiful layouts! You are always good at making us smile and laugh! Love getting to know you better!

AmyInKy said...

Yay Janine! You are alright, even if you are a Yankees fan. :)
I always enjoy your layouts and have especially enjoyed watching your style evolve over the past few years.
I also love seeing your cake creations. I wish we lived closer so I could sample some of your work!

Kelly said...

Great layouts Janine! How fun to play with cakes too. I look forward to getting to know you more on the MB! :)

Lisa in Texas said...

Janine, I love your layouts and am amazed at the cakes you make, you are so talented! Also jealous you get to go to the beach practically year round lol! It's been so fun getting to know you on the message boaards!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words girls and Erica especially!! I have loved getting to know all of you too!! Now if only I can find a few minutes to scrap. . .

Lydia said...

Janine! My NY friend! I love seeing your layouts I really like seeing your cakes too! :)
I hope to see more layouts from you in the future!!!

Unknown said...

Janine, Oh I just LOVE you girl! I have loved our talks through email and getting to know you! I would LOVE to meet in person some day! I love your scrapbooking and your very gifted baker! Oh and watching your cutie pie Brandon grow has been so fun! Hope to talk soon!

aka........Millermath said...

You are so fun to know on the MB. Love your LO's...Explore is my fav!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Janine...I love your layouts and your cakes;-D It has been great getting to know you on the message board.

Melanie said...

Janine: I love your layouts! Erica selected fantastic ones to show!