Thursday, October 28, 2010

OCTOBER 28......SCRAPINCHICK

Day 28 of PersonalScrapper.com monthly member profile blogging

Teresa -

Teresa! Teresa has been part of PersonalScrapper for several years! She has posted over 800 posts in the forums and over 300 layouts in the gallery! She has participated in many crops and swaps over the years. She is from California and a mom of boys :) She also has mini dachsunds (like my dog!) She does a great job of getting her layouts completed for challenges and for scrapbooking with friends!
I have enjoyed getting to know Teresa on the message board. I look forward to getting to know her even better!
Thank you Teresa for being part of PersonalScrapper and for being active on the message board for 4 years!

Please leave Teresa a comment.


8 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Thank you for being such a caring person...I loved getting to know you through the forum.

Melanie said...

It's fun to see your layouts online! Cute profile pic :)

EmmaJ said...

Teresa, I love the ways you add embellies to put the focus on specific pictures. So creative.

Lisa in Texas said...

Teresa, love your pages! I have enjoyed getting to know you on the board, you are so creative!

AmyInKy said...

I always enjoy Teresa's work. Can't wait to see layouts of that grandbaby growing! :)

Kelly said...

Great layouts Teresa! I look forward to getting to know you on the MB and seeing those boy layouts. :)

Melanie said...

Teresa--You always are so sweet! I love seeing how much you accomplish during the crops, as you tend to finish most of the challenges.

Unknown said...

what a cool layout with the heart in the sand. keep on scarppin it up girl! :)