Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OCTOBER 19.....LRHPS

Day 19 of PersonalScrapper.com Member Profile Blogging.

Lenore -

We are just getting to know Lenore better on the message board. She has been part of PersonalScrapper for a long time. She lives in Wyoming with 6 kids ranging from 1 yrs old to high school! It sounds like they have a lot of fun together!
I really appreciate Lenore and her participation on our last few crops! It is nice to have someone encouraging everyone with comments! I am always amazed at moms for making time to scrapbook for their children!! Lenore - I hope to meet you someday and it looks like you live in a beautiful place!

Please leave a comment for Lenore!

13 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww, what great layouts Lenore! I'm super inspired by a mom of 6. :) Thank you so much for all your sweet comments too. I look foward to getting to know you on the board.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Those are great layouts. I have something in common with you in that I come from a family of six children...you have my admiration. I hope to get to know you better on the message board.

Melanie said...

Love your layouts, Lenore. It has been fun getting to know you on the MB and through the secret sister swap. You are super sweet :)

Sheila Mayden said...

Your layouts are so fun. I especially love the beards layout. It makes me laugh out loud!

Addie said...

It's nice to learn more about everyone! I had no idea you were in WY and had six kids! Great layouts!

Unknown said...

Great LO's Lenore! I agree with everyone else, it has been great getting to know you the past few crops! I think it is great you make time to scrap :o)

EmmaJ said...

Lenore, I didn't know you had six kids! WOW! I really love the comments you leave. You are such a uplifting part of the Personal Scrapper community.

Lisa in Texas said...

Lenore, I've enjoyed getting to know you a bit on the message board, your layouts are always so cute!

Unknown said...

that "Boys with beards" layout is so cute! great work!

Lydia said...

Cute layouts! AND 6 KIDS! Wow how do you find the time?

Carly said...

You are super inpiring to find time to get great projects done! I hope to get to know you better soon! Thanks for sharing with us!

aka........Millermath said...

Love your LO's....Thanks again for being my secret sis!! I'm starting to use all the fun stuff you sent!

AmyInKy said...

Lenore, every time I see a post from you, I get distracted by your avatar! Talk about a "wish I was there!" moment! You are so nice on the message board. I'm so glad you joined in. :)