Sunday, October 17, 2010

OCTOBER 17.......Dawnw

Day 17 of PersonalScrapper.com Member profile blogging

Dawn -

Dawn has been a member of PersonalScrapper.com forever (well maybe not forever but a very long time!) It has been fun to get to know Dawn over the years. We have had the chance to meet several times and even got to scrapbook together! She is part of a great group of friends (Addie, Wendy, Kris & Arla) that make time to scrapbook together! I think it is great that they make the time to do this!
She lives in Oregon and has 2 girls. Her layouts are very clean and awesome! She makes books for both of her girls and creates a lot of layouts!! I love her style and her personality! I feel privileged to know Dawn and hope we can scrapbook together again soon!

Thank you Dawn for being part of PersonalScrapper through all of the years and for being a great member!!

Please leave Dawn a comment!



16 comments:

Addie said...

I met Dawn thru scrapbooking and we've had great fun with the PS kits thru the years! Just wish we had a little more time to scrap these days! Love ya Dawn!

Anonymous said...

Dawn is awesome. I've learned many of my scrapbooking techniques from Dawn, Wendy and Addie. They are great scrappers, and awesome friends.

Kris said...

how did I get anonymous ??? Must be too much scrapping today. Can't type.

Melanie said...

Great layouts Dawn! I really like the Gator Kisses one that Erica chose!

EmmaJ said...

Dawn, I love how well you use the kits. I love the layouts Erica chose.

Lydia said...

Great Layouts Dawn!

Kelly said...

Wonderful layouts Dawn! I look forward to more on the MB! :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...these layouts are beautiful and I recognise all these kits.

Melanie said...

Dawn--you have such nice layouts. Clean lines and great photos. Love to see your work in the gallery :)

Sheila Mayden said...

Fun layouts...I love seeing your work!

Unknown said...

I love seeing your LO's Dawn! It has been great getting to know you through the MB and facebook :o)

Unknown said...

Dawn you rock! Super layouts! This may sound odd but I like your handwriting!

Lisa in Texas said...

Great layouts Dawn, looking forward to getting to know you more on the board!

Carly said...

Love the lines of your layouts! Just beautiful! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

aka........Millermath said...

You are one of the lucky ones...being able to live close and scrap w/ Erica! Love your LO's!

AmyInKy said...

Dawn, I always enjoy your layouts and knowing that I'm not the only one who does double for two kids! It's always fun to see how you personalize each event for your two daughters. I think it's neat that we share the same last name, too!