Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OCTOBER 13........ PERSONALSCRAPPER OCTOBER KIT

We are taking a day off from our member profiling to profile the October kit! It is finally here and ready to ship out tomorrow!!


This month we are combining the Jillibean Soup and Imaginisce lines! The 2 lines worked really well together! I liked the different patterns on the Jillibean Soup Pasta Ragioli line! There were combinations of red, orange, green, brown for a warm fall kit. The Imaginisce had the more traditional fall papers!

My layouts (so far):

Love - I cut 4 squares of patterned paper. Then I framed the photo with a patterned paper and matted all 5 of them with brown cardstock. I kept the layouts simple this month and liked the effect!

With this one, I knew I wanted to have a few pumpkins from the back of one of the imaginisce papers (but not too many because I didn't want to overwhelm it). I also wanted to cover the big coaster and I still like to handwrite a lot of my journaling for my kids :)
This one was easy! I knew when I saw the cute film strip paper and cameras that they would make a fun layout!!! This layout was quick and simple. I also love the pictures of my boys when they were younger!
Carrie's Layouts -

Carrie had under 24 hours to do layouts since paper was late this month. She did an amazing job! Carrie has been part of PersonalScrapper for several years and always has super creative layouts! She always has great layouts each month! I am so happy to have her part of PersonalScrapper! Over the years she has helped select product, put it together, create with it, brainstorm, scrapbook, etc. :) I am so fortunate to have her as a designer and a great friend!!

Tricky Candles - Love all these photos she was able to use on the layout! This is also a great way to use up little pieces of paper from the kit.

Dude - Love this layout! I love all the different size of circles and how she used some of them for journaling! The white letters pop off the red paper too!
FLASH - This layout is an awesome tribute to her sweet puppy, Flash. The photo on the right is her last one with him and she is using the little maya road envelope with little memories from her kids about Flash. The flower in the center is awesome and uses a few layers of papers and staples.
Family - Great picture! I love the patterned papers and how they pop off of the brown paper (along with the white letters). Overall great layout and one I would love to scraplift!

Jenny's Layouts -
Jenny also had under 24 hours to do her layouts! She did a fantastic job as well! These girls rock! Jenny has been part of PersonalScrapper for several years and she always has clean layouts with great photos! I love her style! Jenny has been my right hand girl the past few years as we attend shows, pick product, she is the one that can match bazzill to the kits, put them together, create with them and more! There have definitely been months that I would not have got the kits out without her! I am so glad she is part of PersonalScrapper.com and a great friend!
Mia - Love the sweet pictures of her and the papers selected were so cute with these photos!
Jaxon - This is one of those classic layouts that I love! Great photos, great patterns and great design! Love how his name pops off the cardstock too!

Cousins - I love this layout! I can totally visually this layout as a sketch. The squares on the left are great, as well as the frames around the photo!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are all GREAT LO's! Love them all and can't wait to get my kit! Jadyn is going to the pumpkin patch on Thur so this kit will be perfect!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...another stunning, stunning kit!

Lisa in Texas said...

This kit is just awesome! I love all the layouts you ladies have created with it! All the DT at PS rocks, they have the best ideas, so easy to get those creative juices flowing once you see their ideas!

EmmaJ said...

Oh, it all looks so great! Can't wait to get it!

aka........Millermath said...

I really like the simple LO's from everyone.....they all look so clean and stunning. Can't wait for the kit!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful layouts and beautiful kit! You all did amazing,and those layouts make me want to scrap! Can't wait to get it!

Melanie said...

Love seeing all of these layouts. They are so "fall".

Carrie and Jenny are a great part of the PS team. I've loved getting to meet them on more than one occasion. Such sweet gals :)

Lydia said...

I love this kit! Each and every layout is amazing and you all had less than 24hrs to put these all toghter! You GUYS ROCK!!!!