Monday, October 11, 2010

OCTOBER 11......MOMMYCALL

Day 11 of PersonalScrapper member profile blogging.

Melanie -
Melanie has been an active part of PersonalScrapper for a few years! She is from Washington and has 2 adorable little boys! I love seeing her work in the gallery. Her layouts are always clean and beautiful! I definitely think we have similar taste in scrapbooking product (maybe its the mom of boys thing). I appreciate the fact that even though she works, has her family, she is still able to contribute to our message board.
She is always very sweet and friendly to everyone! She has guest designed for PersonalScrapper before. I think we would have a great time scrapbooking together and hope to do that some time!

Thank you Melanie for being part of PersonalScrapper! We appreciate having you part of our PS family!

Please leave a comment for Melanie!




14 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Melanie, you do the best kid layouts. I always get scraplifting ideas from layouts you do about your boys.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wow...these layouts are SO amazing..I hope to get to know you a lot better on the message board;-D

Kelly said...

Melanie - your layouts are just beautiful! I'm loving the different embellishments you use and how you use them on your pages. It always gives me a glimpse of something new and fresh. Thanks for being so sweet with the comments too!!

Addie said...

I always enjoy seeing your layouts Melanie!

Unknown said...

I always love seeing your beautiful layouts and your beautiful photos too! Your awesome and love your sweet personality too!

Unknown said...

Whenever I see your LO's, I instantly want to lift them because they are all so awesome! I love how you place all your pictures and embellies. Your boys are adorable and I love seeing all the pictures of them! We definitely need to scrap together sometime since we live so close to each other now! :o)

Lisa in Texas said...

Melanie, I really enjoy your layouts and post on the message board! The way you mix patterns is always motivating to me. I have enjoyed getting to know you a bit on the boards and always appreciate your comments on my layouts!

aka........Millermath said...

Melanie, you are a very talented scrapbooker! The way you mix papers and add little details that make the pics jump off the page is brilliant!

Amy Pitts said...

Wow what great pages. They are really pretty!

Melanie said...

I always love Melanie's layouts. She has a great eye for design and color matching. It's been fun meeting her in person and getting to know her and her boys. We even get to bump into each other at Target or Michael's sometimes :)

Lydia said...

Melanie I love your clean, fun layouts and your pictures of your 2 boys are too cute!

Sheila Mayden said...

Melanie,

I love all of your layouts! I am always inspired by them and usually lift them!

Fun Stuff!

Melanie said...

Thanks for all the nice comments! It makes me all warm and fuzzy!

AmyInKy said...

Melanie, you are someone I would just love to scrap with. I absolutely LOVE your style. You consistently make amazing layouts. However, if I were to scrap with you, I might end up bringing that cute little Max home with me! You have two adorable boys and I love seeing them grow through your layouts. :)