Wednesday, October 20, 2010

OCTOBER 20...CGANNON74

Day 20 of PersonalScrapper.com Member Profile Blogging

CARLY -
Carly has been part of PersonalScrapper for a long time! I have had the privilege of getting to meet Carly at the Portland Convention! She is from Washington and mom of 2 :) Her layouts are gorgeous! I always love every single layout she posts. I notice I was really drawn to her layouts in a circle - those were my favorites! I would love to scrapbook all 3 of these! I think she is a very creative scrapbooker and i look forward to getting to know her even better!
Thank you Carly for sharing your scrapbooking and participating on the message board! I have enjoyed getting to meet you and hope we can scrapbok together!!!

Please leave Carly a comment.



15 comments:

Addie said...

I agree, I like all 3 of these layouts and would like to scraplift them! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love the LO's!! I agree with Addie - might have to scraplift them if I can find some time!! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE those LO's Carly!! You have such a great style and I love seeing your LO's. I always appreciate your nice comments! :o)

EmmaJ said...

I love all these layouts too and am pretty sure I have lifted the fishin' one. Carly, I love your ability to have lots of embellies on your pages without it looking over worked. You do such a great job!

Sheila Mayden said...

All of your layouts are just awesome...great style! I also appreciate all of your nice comments. You do a great job!

Melanie said...

I love circles on my layouts, too. Carly, it's fun to see your work. You always have great layouts :)

Lisa in Texas said...

Carly, I LOVE your layouts, so creative, so inspiring. The fishing layout is one of my favs of yours. I have enjoying getting to know you on the boards and through your blog!

Unknown said...

Carly I so enjoy you and your layouts! Great work as always!

Lynette Jacobs said...

You are So talented Carly. I love your work.

Lydia said...

I love love love your layouts! They all have a style of its own. I will be lifting some of these :)

Kelly said...

What beautiful layouts Carly! I love the gone fishin layout - those colors are beautiful and the photo is so sweet. I love your work!

Carly said...

You have all completely made my day! I am so happy to be part of the PS family! Glad you are all such amazing people and crafters! You keep me inpired all the time!

aka........Millermath said...

These LO's are amazing....I really enjoy your style! It's been nice to get to know you on the mb.

Wendy Brassart said...

Carly... When I think of Carly, I think of incredible los. I find your work inspiring. Thanks for sharing your stuff with us on the PS MB!

AmyInKy said...

Love the circles on the layouts Erica highlighted. Great work, Carly!