Sunday, October 24, 2010

OCTOBER 24.......BUBBA29

Day 24 of PersonalScrapper.com member profile blogging

BARBARA -

Barbara has been part of the PersonalScrapper family for years!! She is a fellow mom of boys! She comes from Pennsylvania and is a great scrapbooker! I have enjoyed getting to know her on the message board. One thing I have always noticed is not only does she scrapbook her family but she scrapbooks her friendships! I think that is great and important too! Her layouts are always clean and fun. She has participaed in a lot of our crops throughout the years! She joined our message board almost 5 years ago!!!
Barb - Thank you so much for being part of PersonalScrapper and for being a long-term member! I look foward to getting to know you even more!!!

Please leave a comment for Barbara -



12 comments:

Carly said...

Barbara- your work is beautiful! Such great use of elements and color! Thanks for inspiring us!

Kelly said...

Barbara!!! I LOVED having the privilege of being your secret sister this fall and enjoying shopping for you. I'm loving your boy layouts and getting so much inspiration from you. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my layouts. I look forward to getting to know you! :)

Lisa in Texas said...

Barbara, I agree with Erica, your layouts are just lovely and so unique! I have enjoyed your work and getting to know you on the MB, keep sharing sista!

Unknown said...

your scrappin is awesome and original! I enjoy seeing your work!

EmmaJ said...

Barbara, I enjoy how much love is featured in your layouts. You kindness as a mom and friend shines through.

aka........Millermath said...

I love your scrapping style! It has bee fun getting to know you on the MB and see your wonderful work.

Melanie said...

Barbara--So fun to have you participate in the SS swaps. You are such a nice person and I think one of the only ones who has been on the MB longer than me :)

Wendy B said...

Barb - thanks for introducing me to such a great community! You are the best!

Lydia said...

Barbara,

Your layouts are so well designed, keep on posting!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Stunning layouts Barbara...I love how you put your emphasis on the photos.

Melanie said...

Fantastic layouts Barbara! I really like the Pippin one! It's fun to see all your layouts during this month's crop too!

AmyInKy said...

I always enjoy seeing your layouts, Barb. With two boys myself, I can find inspiration in how you scrap your guys. Thanks!