Thursday, October 21, 2010

OCTOBER 21......COUNTRY GIRL

Day 21 of PersonalScrapper.com member profile blogging

DIANA -

Diana! Diana has been a member of Personalscrapper forever! She is definitely one of the original members that is still with us! She lives on a farm in Washington and has a son and a daughter (and 2 stepsons). She just got done with her daughter's wedding in August. I have got to meet Diana at several CK shows. She is always so sweet and it is so nice to see her friendly face at the shows! She was even my secret sister once and sent a fabulous fun package!

Diana is great at encouraging others and making nice comments. I like her scrapbooking style! She scrapbooks all different kinds of topics. I am so fortunate to know Diana! She is a wonderful woman and I look forward to seeing her in a few weeks at the Bellevue CK show!

Thank you Diana for being part of PersonalScrapper.com! Hoping to see you get to come scrapbook with us during this croptoberfest crop!

Please leave Diana a comment:



12 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Diana...your layouts are so pretty. I would love to get to know you better.

Lydia said...

Diana! I had the pleasure of being your secret sis once also! Your layouts are great and I like your style

Lisa in Texas said...

Diana, I always love your layouts, we've missed you on the boards lately, hope to see you back real soon!

Kelly said...

Great layouts Diana! I love the way you accented the thin square of patterned paper around the layout - great idea! Look forward to getting to know you on the MB!

Melanie said...

Diana--I love these layouts featured! You are such a sweet person. Sometime we have to meet since we both live in WA! :)

Carly said...

Love the uniqueness of each of your projects! It's great getting to know you better on the MB! Thanks for inpiring us all!

EmmaJ said...

Diana, your layouts are so pretty and I like the way you add flowers and flourishes to them.

Unknown said...

Diana great layouts and style girl!

Country Girl said...

Ladies~thank you so much for all of the wonderful comments, you've made my day reading them just now! Erica thank you for the sweet write up! Can't wait to see you at CK again & we must all get together for a visit! Sorry I've been a bit MIA for awhile, this summer was all wedding prep for me & not much time for the message board or scrapping. Back at it now though & will try to post a couple lo's before the end of the crop! Thanks again ladies....I'm smiling!!!

aka........Millermath said...

I love the detail in the middle LO! That square pieced frame is so cool! Hope we will be "seeing" you on the boards more soon!

AmyInKy said...

Diana, I always enjoy seeing your work and reading your posts - especially about the fair. Can't wait to see some wedding layouts!

Melanie said...

Diana: What lovely layouts! Looking forward to meeting you at CK.