Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OCTOBER 26......PAIGE R

Day 26 of PersonalScrapper member profile blogging.

Paige -
Paige! Yay - my friend Paige! Not only is Paige a fantastic scrapbooker but a super fun friend! I have scrapbooked with her LOTS of times! For some reason, just being in her presence, I always get a ton of pages done! She is a mom of 2 sweet girlies and lives here in Oregon! Paige has her own style of scrapbooking. She usually has a lot of white space on her layout with lots of cool embellishments. She can use a variety of patterned papers & embellishments and make a fantastic page! She has an incredible sense of humor and we love hearing from her on the message board.
We have missed her recently on the message board. She and her husband have a new business so she has been very busy. I hope to get her back on the message board scrapbooking with us soon!

Paige - thank you for being part of the PersonalScrapper family! I have loved getting to know you and look forward to more scrapbooking nights (and Twilight dates). Miss you...


12 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Paige, I love how you used pp and embellies. You have such a great sense of balance on your pages and whenever you post something new I usually lift it in a week or so.

aka........Millermath said...

Love your "white space" style! Your sense of humor is off the charts and we miss ya here on the boards! Take care....

Carly said...

Paige- your work is amazing and I love how you make me laugh! Thanks for all you do on the boards to keep us happy and inspired!

Star Rork said...

Paige is awesome-ness! Get scrappin girl!

Melanie said...

Paige--I miss your funny quirkiness on the MB! Come back :)

Fun to see your spotlight and see pics of your layouts. Your girls are SO cute!

Lydia said...

Paige we miss your humor and those gorgeous layouts on the messageboard! I hope to "see" you soon.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I was fortunate enough to have Paige as Secret Sister some time ago...Paige, I love your sense of humor and I really miss you on the message board. Your scrapping style is SO unique and pretty.

Melanie said...

Paige: I always enjoy your fabulous layouts. I miss your sense of humor on the message boards :)

Kelly said...

Wow Paige - your layouts are gorgeous!! I would love to see more! :)

Lisa in Texas said...

Paige, we miss you on the board! Your layouts are always so awesome and inspiring!

AmyInKy said...

I do miss our crazy friend, Paige. :)

Tasha Roe said...

what a treat! love seeing your creations! you are so talented!!