Wednesday, October 6, 2010

OCTOBER 6......SMAYDEN

Day 6 of Member Profile blogging


Sheila -



Sheila! I am excited to write about Sheila. She has been an active member for several years and active on the message board. Sheila is the mom of 3 boys too :) She does an incredible job of doing a TON of layouts! I love seeing all of her layouts and all the adventures with her boys! Her goal this year alone is 800 layouts!!! She excels at both 2 pagers and single layouts. She participates in our crops and displays her layouts!

I have loved getting to know Sheila on the message board. I hope to meet her some day too. I think we should have a Personalscrapper retreat :). Sheila is very kind and thoughtful. For the past few years, she has surprised me with some new books and a very sweet note about loving her kits. Last year, I was having the worst day and went to the post office. Her package was so thoughtful and made my DAY! She also has a cute southern accent.


Thank you Sheila for being part of PersonalScrapper.com and thank you for being so kind to me, I appreciate it!!

Please leave a comment for Sheila!!



13 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Sheila, your layouts are always inspiring and I love how you journal the story of the photo.

Would it not be incredibly cool if we could all go on a scrapbook retreat....I would love to meet all of you;-D

EmmaJ said...

Sheila, I love your creatvity and your page ideas. You always amaze me when you start posting from one of your trips and all the layout ideas you come up with for one vacation!

I think a PS retreat sounds great!

Addie said...

Hi Sheila! 800 layout goal? That's awesome! Your layouts are always inspiring! I'd love to meet you some day too!:)

AmyInKy said...

Sheila makes me feel "normal" because she also scraps 2-pagers, but instead of doing the same event for two boys, she does them for THREE! And she creates more layouts a year than me, too. ;) I always enjoy seeing her layouts and seeing how close she is with her sons. I hope to have a relationship like that with my boys when they are older, too.

I am happy to call Sheila my friend.

Lydia said...

Sheila's 2pagers are awesome and I love seeing all the trips & events she shares with her sons.

Lisa in Texas said...

Sheila, your layouts are always so fun, I have enjoyed all the layouts of your family, you all look like you have so much fun together! I admire the way you get so much done! And you make me want to hit the beaches :o)

I would love a PS scrapbook retreat too, I'd love to meet all you gals IRL!!

Unknown said...

OH I just LOVE shelia! Girl your awesome! your layouts are beautiful and so is your sweet heart!
I love the one of you with the camera!

Kelly said...

Wow that is an awesome goal - 800! I love how you use the little tile letters too - it has inspired me to use them more! Great layouts!

Melanie said...

Sheila: I always enjoy your layouts and like seeing all of your vacation photos!

800 layouts...wow! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Sheila, you are such an amazing person and I have always appreciated your e-mails. You can crank out LO's like no one else's business and they are always so inspiring. I think we should have a retreat at PCB! ;o)

aka........Millermath said...

Sheila is always scrappin' at each crop and her LO's are always so fun!!!

Amy Pitts said...

wow 800 page goal I think Sheila might be my new hero. I can't wait to see more of her pages the ones her are awesome!

Melanie said...

Sheila, You are awesome! Love your 2-pagers. You always amaze me with how much you get done. You are so kind and sweet. I hope to meet you someday :)