Saturday, October 23, 2010

OCTOBER 23.....KIMMCC

Day 23 of PersonalScrapper.com Member profile blogging.

KIM -
Kim! Kim has been part of PersonalScrapper for a couple of years! We have really been getting to know her on the message board. She is always great about posting encouraging comments on people's layouts! She is the mom of 2 boys (yay for boys) and family is one of her main topics of scrapbooking. She is great about participating in our crops and swaps that Mel leads.
In fact, I was excited to have Kim as my secret sister this past Valentine's Day. She did a great job of picking out product for our Disneyland trip and even a starbucks card! She is very thoughtful and kind. I would love to meet Kim some day and scrapbook with her!
Thanks Kim for being part of PersonalScrapper and I look forward to getting to know you even better!

Please leave a comment for Kim:



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim, you are SUCH a sweet person and I have really enjoyed talking to you and getting to know you on the MB. Even though you are a busy woman, you still make time to think of others. You have a great scrapbooking style and I love seeing your LO's! :o)

EmmaJ said...

Kim, you are so kind and thoughtful. I am so grateful for all of your kind tips about living and moving to No VA

Carly said...

Your work is beautiful Kim! Just LOVE that soccer layout! Totally going to lift it! :) Hoping to get to know you a bit better on the MB!

Lydia said...

Kim you are so nice and you leave such sweet comments for everyone! I like seeing your layouts and look forward to seeing more!

Kelly said...

Oh how fun to get to know another mom of boys!!! I loved seeing your soccer layout as I'm always looking for tons of sports ideas. Thanks for the sweet comments on the MB and I look forward to getting to know you! :)

Lisa in Texas said...

Kim, I have enjoyed getting to know you on the MB, you always encourage me with your comments and inspire me with your lovely layouts!

Unknown said...

Kim you are great adn your scrapbooking is wonderful! I look forward to more, more, more :)

aka........Millermath said...

It has been fun chatting w/ you on the MB. You are always there with a "smile"!

Melanie said...

Kim--always love your layouts! You are so fun and it has been wonderful to have you participate in the SS swaps.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Kim, your scrapping style is SO,SO beautiful. You are one of the most caring people that I have come to know. You give so easily, thank you for sending me the project 365 this year and for the gift of Basic Grey Cappella that I received during a very difficult time of my life. You are one very special lady and I would love to call you friend.

Melanie said...

Kim, I love all of your layouts...especially the boy ones!

AmyInKy said...

Kim - I love seeing your work and have enjoyed getting to know you. I was also lucky that you were my Secret Sister one round. :)