Friday, October 15, 2010

OCTOBER 15..............MY3BOYS

Day 15 of PersonalScrapper.com member blogging profile

KELLY -

Kelly! Kelly has been a member of PersonalScrapper.com for several years but we have just recently got to know her on the message board over the past year. I can totally relate to Kelly, being a fellow mom of 3 boys! She has a sweet little puppy that has also been part of her scrapbooking. I love her layouts! They are always so creative with new ideas & fun embellishments. She has been participating in our crops and is always so encouraging to others!
Thank you Kelly for being part of PersonalScrapper.com and for letting us get to know you! I look forward to seeing more of your work and getting to know you even more!!

Please leave a comment for Kelly!




13 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Kelly it has been so fun seeing your creativity and kind comments on the message boards. I loved being your secret sister and finding fun things for you to scrap with.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Kelly, I have been MIA in the past year...and I am looking forward to getting to know you better through the message board.

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts Kelly! I enjoy your layouts and enjoy having you on the message boards too!

Addie said...

Very nice layouts Kelly!

Sheila Mayden said...

Kelly,

Fun layouts!

aka........Millermath said...

It has been fun getting to know you and your family through your LO's and the message board. Your LO's always look so fun!

Heather said...

Great layouts Kelly! I look forward to getting to know you on the boards!

Melanie said...

Fabulous layouts Kelly! I really like your Hawaiian Falls layout...can't wait to see more of them during this month's crop!

Lydia said...

It has been fun getting to know you Kelly! Keep up the fun layouts!!!

Kelly said...

Wow, thanks so much for the post Erica and for all the wonderful comments from such awesome scrappers! I am loving the boards and all of the inspiration and so glad Erica kept those emails coming about the crops - they are what inspired me to join! I love it here! :)

Melanie said...

Kelly--So fun to have you on the MB this past year! Where have you been? :) Love your layouts and the fun bright colors you use.

Lisa in Texas said...

Kelly, it's been so fun to get to know you on the boards! I really enjoy all your creative layouts!

AmyInKy said...

Kelly, I have really enjoyed getting to know you on the message board. I am so glad you joined in. You do great work and it's so fun to follow along with your layouts in the gallery. :)