Sunday, October 10, 2010

OCTOBER 10......BLONDEGRRLIE

Day 10 of PersonalScrapper. com Member Blogging

LINDSEY -

Lindsey! I am excited to blog about Lindsey! She is an amazing young woman who has been very inspiring to get to know! She has been very active on the message board. We have watched her little boy Jadyn grow up, watched her move from one side of the U.S. to the other, watched her in the army and in school! She always creates gorgeous layouts with awesome photos! Her layouts always are so clean with just the right amount of white space. I love her scrapbooking style!!! She has also guest designed for us before.
I have been so fortunate to get to meet Lindsey in real life. She is just as amazing in person as she is on the message board! I am glad to call her a friend! She is always great about commenting on other people's work and encouraging others! I hope to get to scrapbook her with her someday now that she is on the west coast!
Thank you Lindsey for being such a big part of PersonalScrapper! Thanks for letting us watch J grow up through your photos and layouts.

Please leave Lindsey a comment!!!

14 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Lindsey I love you style! Your layouts are always so bright, and I love the treatments you do to your photos. In fact, I started using actions on some of my pics thanks to you. I always look forward to seeing what you will create.

Addie said...

Hi Lindsey! I've enjoyed getting to know you thru the internet and in person! I always love your layouts & pictures, oh and your big camera!:) And one day we will get together to scrap...or sew!:)

Unknown said...

Lindsey you are awesome, and I love your layouts, and your photos are BEAUTIFUL! And of course your little J man is just so adorable! You are also an awesome person who I am blessed to know! Someday hope it works out to meet in person!

Lydia said...

Lindsey! I enjoy seeing your awesome pictures and layouts on little man!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Lindsey...you were one of the first ladies from PS that I got to know a little better;-D You take the most awesome photos and your scrapping style is so unique and so you...you are real and your faith in the Lord is always a blessing.

Kelly said...

Lindsey - I just love your scrapbook style. Many times I am looking for your layouts on the board for an idea or inspiration! Thanks for being so sweet with the comments too. I look forward to more of your pages!

Melanie said...

Lindsey: I love your layouts! You always have such fabulous photographs of your handsome guy! I just love the Valentine layout that Erica selected!

Lisa in Texas said...

Hi Lindsey! I have enjoyed all your layouts so much, they are just amazing. I just love your style, you can make white space look so awesome!!!! The stiching on your layouts rocks too! Your little man is so adorable, his expressions are so priceless in the photos you scrap! So glad to share time with you on the message board!

aka........Millermath said...

I just love that Valentine's Day LO!!!! It has been fun to get to know you through the forum....Your pics are absolutely adorable....must have something to do with J and your awesome talent! LOL!

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for the kind words. It has been so great to know each and every one of you! I love that technology can connect us to so many people that we may not have come across otherwise. You are all amazing women and I am so glad to have gotten to know each of you through the MB!

Amy Pitts said...

Love her style too. I love her photos oh my goodness does she take a great photo!

Melanie said...

Love Lindsey!! She is SO sweet :) Her layouts always inspire me to showcase the photos. Little J-man is SO cute. I've spent some time with both of them and they are awesome!! Lindsey--we must get together again soon :)

Sheila Mayden said...

Lindsey,

I love your layouts and usually lift most of them! ;0 I think you are an awesome person and I am pretty sure that we are kindred spirits of some sort!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE your photography...whne I grow up I wanna be just like you!

AmyInKy said...

Lindsey, I am amazed when I hear/see all that you do as a single mom. I love your scrapbook layouts. I love your fun, fresh photos. It seems that your move back home is keeping you busy though! I wish you the best in everything - you deserve it! Just keep posting photos or layouts so I can watch that J-man grow. :)