Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OCTOBER 5......ADDIE H

Day 5 of PersonalScrapper.com member blogging.

Addie -

Addie, Addie, Addie... :) I have been very lucky to have Addie as a member and friend for several years. Like she says, she is a "lifer" at PersonalScrapper.com. She has a great scapbooking style that I love! I always want to "scraplift" her layouts. She has been very active on the message board as well with almost 4000 posts! She always has great comments for everyone and has been a friend to all.

Addie is a wife, mom to Gabe and works! She always has great outdoor layouts about hunting, boating, etc. Her photos are also fabulous! I have had the pleasure of meeting Addie several times! We have scrapbooked together, hung out and even had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Kowloons! She is super sweet and has a FANTASTIC group of friends and scrapbookers (Dawn, Wendy, Kris and Arla). They get so many layouts done during their retreats! I am so glad that Addie is my friend and we share the love of photos/scrapbooking!

Thank you Addie for being a HUGE part of PersonalScrapper!!!!

Please leave a comment for Addie!


15 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Addie, your pages are so fun and cool and exactly how I imagaine you to be. Your personality shines through in them.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Addie your pages are always an inspiration. I love the photography skills that we all see on your blog. Thank you for your kindness and friendship across the miles.

Lydia said...

Addie! I love your layouts they are so creative and fun!!! I love reading your blog and seeing all the great pics on Gabe, hunting & sewing!

Kelly said...

I've really been amazed at how you put any color together on a layout and it looks fabulous. I am really inspired by your layouts! Beautiful work!

Addie said...

Thank you Erica and Everyone for the wonderful comments! I'm very blessed to have all these friendships thru Personal Scrapper and the message board!

Kris said...

Addie -- I miss our scrapping retreats!! Your layouts always inspire me.

Unknown said...

Addie you are awesome! I agree i love have a great style and your pics are awesome!

Melanie said...

Addie, you always have amazing layouts! I've also enjoyed all of your sewing projects too!

AmyInKy said...

I always look forward to seeing Addie's layouts. They really capture her love for family and life. I am also a huge fan of her blog. It's one of the few blogs that my boys like to view over my shoulder - the hunting and travel shots always interest them! I've really enjoyed watching Gabe grow and know that he'd fit right in at my house!

Lisa in Texas said...

Addie, your blog is one of the first one's I visited upon joining PS and I was WOWED by your layouts! I know I have scraplifted a bunch of them over the years, they are fabulous and your pictures are just awesome, your part of the country looks so beautiful, I would love to come visit someday!

Unknown said...

Addie, I so wish I had your scrapbooking skills! I love every last one of your LO's! So glad we got to meet in person before. Hopefully we can scrap together someday (or sew or take pictures). I always enjoy talking to you :o)

aka........Millermath said...

Addie, your pages are always so fun...great pics to go with great Lo's.

Amy Pitts said...

I always love Addie's pages and her adventures are always so amazing to me as her subjects are often things that I have no idea about (hunting, wild-life, ect) She is so personable too.

Melanie said...

Addie--I always love your pages! And your photos have become so amazing! Your style is so clean--love it! I really feel like I know you. We have to meet some day. :)

Sheila Mayden said...

Addie,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pages and your photography. You amaze me! I have also learned a lot about hunting from you! ;) But, I don't plan to try that!