Friday, October 8, 2010

OCTOBER 8........INARU

Day 8 of PersonalScrapper.com Member profile blog

LYDIA -
Lydia! This is so fun to get the chance to talk about each member that means so much to us! Lydia is from New York and has been a member for several years! She is happily married with 2 adorable children which are the focus of most of her layouts! I have loved seeing all of her layouts over the year! She does a great job of keeping up with her scrapbooking, even as a busy, working Mom! I love seeing all the fun things that her family does through her layouts!
She is always very kind and has been awesome at participating on our message board! I personally hope I get to meet her some day! I know she has been to Oregon before so I will hold out hope!! :)

Thank you Lydia for being such a sweet friend on PersonalScrapper.com. I feel like we have really got to know you over the years!!

Please leave a comment for Lydia!!



14 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous layouts Lydia. Your layouts always inspire me...and your kind comments are always so appreciated.

EmmaJ said...

Lydia, I have loved seeing your kids grow through your layouts. You scrap such great pages about them and you come up with such creative topics to scrap too.

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts!!

Unknown said...

I always love seeing your LO's! Your kids are crazy cute and you can always inspire with your great LO's! I have enjoyed getting to know you on the MB as well!

Addie said...

Great layouts Lydia! I always enjoying seeing your creations! Love your current profile picture too!

Unknown said...

I agree with lynette! your so sweet and love looking at your layouts

Lydia said...

Thank you everyone for so many nice compliments! I really love scrapping with this group and it sounds like we need a retreat to meet each other somewhere! And Erica- I really would like to take a visit over someday-hopefully before the kids are grown up :)

AmyInKy said...

I have really enjoyed seeing Lydia's style evolve over the years. The layouts are consistently fun and allow us to get to know her family. I also LOVE seeing the cute poses her little fashionista strikes! ;)

Lisa in Texas said...

Lydia, your layouts are always gorgeous, it is so easy to see the fun and joy you have with your family through your layouts! I have enjoyed getting to know you on the message board!

Melanie said...

Lydia: Fabulous layouts! I really like the Laugh layout that Erica selected!

aka........Millermath said...

Lydia always has awesome topics and Lo's....If we ever get to meet, I'm sure you would always be smiling!

Amy Pitts said...

Great layouts and always so kind on the boards :)

Melanie said...

Lydia--You are always so sweet! I don't know how you get so much scrapping done. I've loved seeing your kids growing up on your pages :)

Sheila Mayden said...

Lydia,

Wonderful layouts! I love the fun things that you do with your family...I think you guys have a wonderful time!